Oenofrance's 80th anniversary
A wonderful seasonal opening for the Desenzano Lake Village!
The Desenzano Lake Village opens the season with an event of international significance: Oenofrance, a company specialising in research, products and services for oenology, chose Desenzano as the main location for its 80th anniversary celebration, which took place between Verona and Valpolicella.
Desenzano Lake Village is the ideal setting for anyone seeking highest quality hospitality solutions and wish to enjoy innovative experiences in one of the most glamorous locations on Lake Garda. Here, you will find both the natural landscape typical of a village combined with the luxury of a large hotel. Its strategic location makes it an ideal destination for business retreats under the flag of culture, history and beauty that abound in the surrounding areas. In fact, the village isconveniently accessible from the airports of Verona, Venice, Milan and Bergamo.
For the Oenofrance event, the Desenzano Lake Village was exclusively reserved for the group. One of the greatest strengths of CDS villages is the ability to customise each space, so that any customer may feel at home. For a few days, Desenzano Lake Village turned into a veritable Oenofrance glam-village!
Upon arrival, the guests were greeted with a welcome drink overlooking the lake.
All were housed in individual accommodations. We are not talking about traditional single hotel rooms, but about luxury living units, with independent access and equipped with every comfort: small villas, bachelor’s apartments, two-room apartments and mobile homes finely renovated and with a wonderful panoramic view of Lake Garda.
Having to accommodate as many as ninety-five people from all over the world and arriving at the most varied times, the staff showed great flexibility in receiving them. They worked according to the guests' time frames and provided 24/7 support, offering, for example, the possibility of check-in and check-out at all hours, or breakfast even outside standard hours.
Enjoying a privileged location, Desenzano was the perfect base for organising a wine-tour dedicated to the excellence of Lake Garda and Valpolicella wines. Between 8 and 10 March, Oenofrance guests visited some of the area's most representative wineries:
- Cantina Zenato, the embodiment of quality wines born from true passion for the land, respect for natural cycles, and a family tradition that has been enhancing local varieties for 60 years. The winery is 20 minutes away from the Desenzano Lake Village.
- Cantina Olivini has been active since 1970 as an expression of an area devoted to a great grape variety: Lugana. The winery is 22 minutes away from the Desenzano Lake Village.
- Since 1982, the Cantina Montresor expresses the identity of an area that promotes the production of great wines. The winery is 45 minutes away from the Desenzano Lake Village.
- Cantina Rocca Sveva was established in 2003 for the production of excellent labels from the historic parent company Cantina Soave. The winery is 47 minutes away from the Desenzano Lake Village.
- The Cantina Recchia was founded in 1906 and has since then produced wine in full respect of the vine and the growth and ripening cycles of the grapes. The winery is 55 minutes away from the Desenzano Lake Village.
There is no doubt about it: the season opened in style for the Desenzano Lake Village, which was able to offer its guests, for its 80th anniversary, all the ideal elements for a stay immersed in nature with a glamorous touch!
"I would like to thank the entire Club del Sole team, which allowed us to bring our customers from all over the world together in Desenzano. Kindness, good hearted spirit and professionalism contributed to the success of our week in Italy. Thank you all!"
Arnaud SOULIER, Groupe SOFRALAB